The story goes that Goldilocks, managed to eat a porridge that was neither too hot, nor too cold.
But to eat that, you need to make it first.
This is a simple recipe that you can make at home whenever you are feeling hungry.
A quick reminder: When working with knife, always do it under adult supervision. If required wear a finger guard that can help protect your fingers from cuts
Porridge for Goldilocks?? You make and decideCourse: 10 – 13 yrs, CookingCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
A simple recipe that you can make whenever hunger strikes you
Oats – 100 gm
Milk – 2 cup of milk
Sugar – 1 spoon or as per taste
Vanilla – 1/2 tsp
Apple or Banana for garnish
- Boil the milk. Once it has boiled, add oats
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes till it becomes slightly thick
- Add sugar.
- Garnish with your favourite fruit
- Be careful while cooking. The oats may land on your hand while stirring. Always work with adult supervision
- Allow it to cool a little before eating